Durable Chain Link Fence
We are Leader in the market! Chain Link fence is a value-oriented solution for your fencing projects. Whether it’s residential or commercial, chain link fence is:
Economical Maintenance free Long lasting Available in different heights, gauges, coatings and colors Posts and chain-link fabric can be metallic-coated or color-coated. Metallic-coated chain-link fences are available in galvanized, aluminized, galfan and galvinal coatings. Vinyl and polymer color-coatings are available in black, green and brown.
Chain-link fabric is offered in a number of different diamond sizes. Generally, the smaller the diamond size, the stronger the fence. All residential chain-link fabric should be “knuckled” at the top and bottom of the fence to eliminate exposure to sharp edges.
Custom Fence and Welding carries and installs the following gauges of chain link fence:
– 6 Gauge (Heavy Industrial)
– 9 Gauge (Commercial)
– 11 Gauge (Residential)
– 12 Gauge (Light Residential – temp fence)
– Available in different heights, gauges, coatings and colors Commercial Fences. J & C Fence is the most reliable commercial chain link fence provider in the central Texas area. We proudly stand behind our work and warranty all material and workmanship
We have extensive experience with ASTM standards for chain link fence and can assess your requirements to ensure you’re installing the most value-oriented fence solution. Viking can furnish and install the following chain link fence solutions:
– Traditional Security for commercial properties
– Field Enclosures
– Retention Ponds
– High Security Barbed Wire
– Temporary Fence Solutions (see our temporary fence page)